- the children need to be in school for lining up from their designated playgrounds at 8.40am
- a teacher will be on the playground from 8.30am
- if dropping your child at school earlier than 8.30am they need to have been pre-booked into Breakfast Club.
Infant classes (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2) - drop-off on the lower playground
Junior Classes (Year 3 to Year 6) - drop-off on the top playground
Infant classes collection - 3.10pm from the lower playground
Junior classes collection - 3.20pm also from the lower playground.
We ask that these timings are strictly adhered to:
- please avoid waiting before drop-off at 8.30am on the playground
- please make a timely exit at the end of the day to allow for the staggered finish to make the traffic situation calmer and safer.
To keep you and your family safe, if you plan to walk up the road out of the carpark, you are more than welcome to walk up the steps from the bottom playground towards the school, around the side of the building and exit out of the top playground’s gate. These gates will be locked at 3.30pm so the children in Funzone are safe.